This second section of the decision framework focusses on getting an overview of what potential actions would fit in the adaptation strategy. In this section the potential actions are defined on high level, outlining the possible approaches at a strategic/tactical level; detailing the option will be done in the next section. Underlying steps are:
Develop adaptation approaches
- Role definition of the parties involved in the steps of this section.
- Exploration (generating a list) of approaches that serve thet adaptation goals.
- Scoping to generate a short list containing only the most promising approaches.
- getting Commitment from the parties whch are crucial for attaining the necessary public and internal support.
- developing a Communication strategy of the intended approaches to the wider public.