This third section of the framework focusses on deciding on the concrete actions that will be part of the adaptation plan. Underlying steps are:
Prioritise adaptation options
- Role definition of the parties involved in the steps of this section
- Generate options that are concrete and attainable that give form to the chosen approaches.
- Prioritising the options, taking into account all factors, including political, social and technical desirability and feasibility.
- Choosing a set of adaptation options that best meet the adaptation goals and restrictions.
- Assuring Commitment for the chosen options.
- Developing a Communication plan for the chosen set of adaptation options